I think I could justify why I love every season equally, but you are for sure a favorite. Cooler weather. Leaves turning. Football, tailgating and homecomings. Thanksgiving. So many fun things come with you for everyone. For me specifically, you also mean the onset of traveling season, one of my favorite aspects of my job.
School is back in session, and it’s almost time for college students to start thinking about their summer plans and for families to make decisions to send their kids to camp. Thus, it’s time for me to hit the recruiting trail! Could I be coming to see you?! Let’s find out:
- Oct. 1-3: Oklahoma State University!! (no better way to start the season!)
- Oct. 6-8: Texas A&M
- Oct. 8-10: Baylor
- Oct. 11-15: North Carolina for my roommate’s wedding!
- Oct. 18-19: Fingers crossed, OSU Homecoming!!!!
- Oct. 20: Jackson, MS Families
- Oct. 21: Mississippi College/Bellhaven
- Oct. 22: Mississippi State
- Oct. 23: Ole Miss
- Oct. 24: Oxford, MS Families
- Oct. 27: Asbury
- Oct. 28: University of Kentucky
- Oct. 29: Belmont/Lipscomb (Nashville, TN)
- Oct. 30: Vanderbilt
- Oct. 31: Union University
- Nov. 3-4: Auburn
- Nov. 5: University of Georgia
- Nov. 6: Samford; Birmingham, AL Families
- Nov. 7: Bama
In this season of life, I can’t think of a better way to spend part of these next few months. Traveling is incredibly fun, but it’s also extremely purposeful. I’m excited, and I hope I get to see many of you! If you’re anywhere near the list above, mark your calendars and brainstorm what kind of crazy memories we’re going to make!!!
Excited about the adventures that lie ahead,
P.S. Branson, I’ll see you middle of November!!