I wish I had some really profound thoughts on you today. The truth is I don’t. Last night I went through some of my old posts and came across all your posts from last year. There’s nothing I have to say this year that remotely rivals last year. Thus, I’d simply like to share a few of my favorite posts I wrote concerning you from last year! Rereading these was super refreshing and a great reminder of why I blog.
- One of my most unique ideas for a blog post yet. Perspective with help from my nephew and Christmas lights. (The Eye of the Beholder)
- The truth behind the magi in the Christmas story. (Naughty Nativities)
- We celebrate Christmas, but how much do we really know about it? A few common questions answered. (The Importance of Christmas)
- How to know how serious a relationship is based on Christmas Gifts. (‘DTR’ Via Christmas Gifts)
- The infamous story of how the Rother’s Christmas lights went from colored to white! (Lights: Colored or White?!)
You are coming quickly! Hope everyone’s shopping is nearing the end and that you’re gearing up for relatives’ arrivals.
Thankful for memories and truth that don’t change from year to year,