I don’t think I ever realized how much I love and look forward to you in my life. Seriously, I love making memories, visiting iconic sites, eating at local venues and doing the most unexpected things. I’m not sure I would have understood this about myself if I hadn’t done this job that involves a crazy traveling schedule.
This being said, the next few weeks sure have a ton of opportunity for you. Check out all the places I get to visit…
- Oct. 30 & 31: Lexington, KY; University of Kentucky
- Nov. 1: Nashville, TN; Lipscomb and Vanderbilt University
- Nov. 2: Jackson, TN; Union University
- Nov. 3: Cape Girardeau; Southeast Missouri State University
- Nov. 6 & 8: Jackson, MS (family shows)
- Nov. 7: Clinton, MS; Mississippi College
- Nov. 9: Starkville, MS; Mississippi State
- Nov. 10: Oxford, MS; Ole Miss
- Nov. 13 & 14: Birmingham, AL (family shows)
- Nov. 15: Tuscaloosa, AL; University of Alabama
- Nov. 16: Valdosta, GA; Valdosta State University
- Nov. 17: Athens, GA; University of Georgia
I get to see SO many fun people in these places, and I just know you will show up several times along the way. I can’t wait to see what you have in store for me. Maybe the best part about all this……once I finish these three weeks of traveling, it’s Thanksgiving!!!! Which means it’s my favorite holiday and family, friends, food and Oklahoma happen the next week after my travels. As much as you’ll show up while traveling, I know you’ll poke your head in the midst of the Rothers as well!
Here’s to a lifetime full of you,